Thank you for your interest in Breakthrough’s six month study on the effectiveness of telemental health with Nebraska's Managed Medicaid population! In order to participate:
The goal of this study is to evaluate the potential benefits of online sessions in conjunction with face-to-face sessions for clients who have traditionally received only face-to-face. We want to better understand how video counseling can be applied to ease physical or time constraints for both the client and provider, in addition to other benefits.
In order for sessions with your clients to qualify for our study, they must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a Nebraska Managed Medicaid client
- Must be a current face-to-face client
- Session must be successfully completed via the Breakthrough platform
- A survey must be filled out for each applicable client
- To be considered, all sessions and surveys must be completed by: 8/1/14
(The study began on 2/1/14)
Each time you complete a session and fill out the survey for an eligible client, Breakthrough will compensate you with $50 for your time and feedback.
Having registered and completed a session with an eligible client, please use the following link to complete the survey and receive your compensation. Complete one survey per client.